In a certain Midwestern territory within these United States, you can anticipate temperatures that will literally freeze your face off. If any dare to brave these sub-zero conditions, be advised you may experience the following:
- A sense of “Why?” Like seriously, why?
- Chattering teeth
- Numb appendages
- Random bouts of swearing
- Intrusive thoughts about heat like the fireplace, the heater, the radiator, your oven
- Intrusive thoughts about cold like your freezer, the air conditioning, the Arctic, your toes, the movie Frozen
- More deadly cases can lead to having those lyrics in “Let It Go” reply in your head. For example:
- “The snow blows white in the mountain tonight…”
- or, “The cold never bothered me anyway” even though it truly does.